Okay so I am not gonna spoil anyone but here’s what I can say about the Veronica Mars movie spoiler free :
- Don’t be afraid about the love triangle nonsense, the movie is not about that. There is Piz. And there is Logan. But this is not what the movie is about. Actually, the movie is even less love triangle-y than the tv show.
- I really loved seeing Jerry O’Connell as Sheriff Lamb, brother of the other one. He was great. We really need more of him.
- The whole movie was great and kinda felt more like a new pilot than just a movie. I mean, I really need to see what is coming next. I know there are novels coming up next, but I need a tv show, some new seasons, because the movie brought up a lot of new things I need to know more about.
- All the characters are still great and done perfectly. None of them disappointed me.
- I actually screamed in surprise at one thing, and that thing is one of the reasons I need a new season.
- There is a cameo that is just perfect.
To conclude, they can take my money whenever they want to… For another movie… For a tv show.. I don’t even care. That movie just made me realize how much I still need Veronica Mars in my life.
(If anyone wants to talk about the movie, message me, I am dying to share my thoughts and feelings about it but I don’t want to spoil…)